When Plusbac Grow is sprayed on crops as a folia application it fights certain pathogenic fungal diseases, which in itself means more toxic chemical pesticide and fungal residues can be reduced. Beneficial microbes help strengthen the plants from the beginning, (If seeds or young plants are sprayed) making them less susceptible to pests and fungal infestation and ensuring better vegetable/crop growth.
- Reduction in toxic residue on crops
- Less pathogenic fungal diseases
- Increase in plant strength
- Better vegetable/plant growth
- Increase in yield
- Increase in microorganisms in the soil, enhancing soil organic activity.
Plusbac Grow can be sprayed over any crop/plant at a dosage of 10l to 1ha. 10l of Plusbac Grow needs to be diluted with 40l of chemical free water. Do not spray in strong sunlight, morning or early evening being the optimum time.
Available in 1l bottle 5lbag/box 10lbag/box 25lcontainer 200ldrum 500lbag/box 1000lMCB
STORAGE: Optimum temperature for storage between +6oC and +20oC. Keep out of sunlight. Do not freeze or refrigerate
Shelf life: best used within 9 Months
Plusbac Grow is not for human consumption.
- Avoid contact in undiluted form with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Store out of reach of children and domestic animals