Naturally Fulvic reinforces the intake of nutrients, vitamins and minerals and very importantly can assist with the removal of toxins such as pesticides, glyphosate, heavy metals, mycotoxins etc. from the body. Fulvic acid and humic acid help the body transport minerals through thick cell walls and prolong cell life.
Naturally Fulvic is a very pure and 100% natural fulvic acid product. This special liquid supplement is intended to be used as detoxification treatment and / or as daily maintenance. Unlike most other fulvic acid products, Naturally Fulvic is exactly what it says: pure fulvic acid, without added metals, chemicals or preservatives.
- Enhances the resistance to disease
- Nourishes and protects the skin and coat/plumage
- Improves the absorption of nutrients
- Helps the disposal of heavy metals and pesticides
- Supports the healing of the stomach lining & digestive tract
- Keeps your animal healthy and energetic!
Fulvic acid can penetrate every cell of humans, animals and plants through its unique characteristic and transports nutrients such as vitamins, herbs, enzymes and supplements to the right cells. Once the nutrients have been delivered, fulvic acid takes any toxins present in the cells, such as pesticides and heavy metals, out into the cells. This is a MUST for every animal and human.
Fulvic acid at cell level: transporting nutrients
Our fulvic acid is 100 percent natural, liquid, pure and an extremely light molecule. These properties and structure make the fulvic acid an excellent transporter of nutrients, minerals, vitamins, trace elements and metals.
Pure fulvic acid is unbound. That means that it does not have any minerals and metals attached to it. Fulvic acid is capable of traveling from cell to cell, releasing nutrients and absorbing metals.
– Fulvic acid is also called the transport molecule.
Fulvic acid and detoxification: It binds heavy metals and toxins
Heavy metals and pesticides are often found at binding sites of cells. This is the main reason that heavy metals and pesticides disrupt the cell balance, the immune system and the absorption of nutrients, minerals, vitamins and trace elements. Fulvic acid can bind heavy metals and pesticides thanks to a chemical binding process (chelation). The toxic substances are excreted via the stool, skin and the lungs. This makes fulvic acid a powerful detoxifier / detoxer. Fulvic acid can also be used as a detoxification treatment to cleanse / detoxify / detox the body.
In short, fulvic acid has the following positive properties:
1. Fulvic acid improves the absorption of nutrients
– Fulvic acid is transporter. It binds vitamins, minerals and trace elements and transports it through the body. This improves the absorption of nutrients. Therefore feeding fulvic acids will enhance any other remedies and supplements or organic nutrition that you or your animals are using.
2. Fulvic acid discharges heavy metals & pesticides
– Fulvic acid is a natural chelator . This means that it binds not only to organic material, but also to inorganic material. This also transports heavy metals & pesticides from the body. This is so important, as we know in today’s world it is difficult for us to avoid the chemicals in our environment and on our food. Until this changes (and it is estimated that it will take at leat 50 years from the cessation of using pesticides and herbicides to rid them from the environment) then fulvic acid will give you and your aniamls the protection it needs, along with sensible lifestyle choices!
Quality is Key (as always)!
Variation in fulvic acid quality
Fulvic acid is a generic name, just like humic acid. This means that there are several products called fulvic acid. But not all products have the same quality. A number of rules of thumb to determine the quality of fulvic acid:
For pure fulvic acid, the color must be pale yellow. The color indicates the purity;
Fulvic acid must be as unbound as possible so that it can bind to nutrients. A good way to determine the purity of fulvic acid is taste. Fulvic acid should be tasteless.