Why We Are Awesome
- We all Love animals
- Our average age is well over 40 – this means we have a LOT of experience! We have used those years wisely (mostly)
- We provide solutions that are proven to work
- We all complement each other – between us, and our range of associates, we honestly have all bases covered. If we don’t know the answer we know someone that does!
- We all have animals – we know what it is like to want the best and to be juggling everything
- WE are unique in providing simply the best products with the best advice
- We keep learning
- We Listen, truly listen, to the animals – they teach us so much
- We understand that there is no quick fix, BUT we support you through the whole process – we have the BEST customers and we appreciate you all!
- We are completely transparent – in our information and products – we want you to have the best information to make the best choices – simple.
WHO ARE WE?
Naturally Animals is a small privately owned company owned by Catherine Edwards, set up to meet the increasing demand for excellent quality natural organic products and therapies for all animals & humans.
I never meant to have a shop, but due to the poor quality products on the market, my customers asked me to source them and the rest is history… this has turned into a passion as the results speak for themselves.
We are the number one UK supplier of organic herbs for horses, herbs for dogs and herbs for other animals. During my extensive research as a Holistic Health Practitioner, Animal Iridologist & Applied Zoopharmacognosist, it has become increasingly apparent that organic herbs, essential oils and other natural products for our animals can play a crucial role both in nutritionally supporting our animals where their existing diets and habitats are unable to do so.
Alas us humans are the only species in the world that has not only lost the ability to feed ourselves properly but we make devastating decisions (often due to misleading information/marketing) that impact our animals and the planet – we help us all change this!
Animals have an inherent ability to rebalance themselves, however, are only able to do this if presented with a suitable selection of secondary compounds (natural plant extracts) found in essential oils, clays, vitamins, algae, minerals and organic herbs which they then freely self-select.
By enriching the animal’s environment, and therefore facilitating a more natural self-medicative environment, owners can facilitate their animal by balancing on both a physical and emotional level.
ABOUT CATHERINE EDWARDS
Please also see: www.equineiridology.co.uk
- BSc (Hons) Biology
- Diploma Equine Iridology
- ACT 2 Qualified Animal Communicator
- Diploma Applied Zoopharmacognosy (all species)
- Photonic Red Light Therapy Level 3 Practitioner
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach (Level 1)
THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NONE OF THE THERAPIES, PRODUCTS OR ADVICE GIVEN IS A SUBSTITUTE FOR APPROPRIATE VETERINARY CARE.