The environment is everything. Without taking care of mother earth we have nothing.
Every decision we take considers the wider environment. Catherine has spent years of her professional career as an Environmental Manager in various industries and this passion has been carried forward into Naturally Animals.
We are SO PROUD to walk the talk by being the first Animal Health company to have the Soil Association Organic Certification.
Our Commitment to You includes:
- Organic where possible – we are constantly looking for new local organic suppliers – if you know some please let us know!
- Plastic-free – we are using our last supplies of plastic scoops and a few remaining products in plastic bottles – but please love our paper bags, paper labels, organic products and reused packaging
- Reuse, recycle – we reuse as much as we can (you should see Catherine’s clothes!!!)
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly packaging – no plastic (unless reused), all our packaging is compostable or recyclable
- No nasty chemicals – in any of our products or our cleaning equipment
- Supporting local growers and ethical suppliers – we know where all our products come from and constantly review and improve our supply chain